Dienstag, 4. März 2008

Joel is in!


A few days ago, our new foward Joel Griffiths from australian champion Newcastle United Jets joined the team.

Griffiths is the third foreigner, so all foreigner-places are full for next season.
He is the third australian after signing Rudan and Talay.

Griffiths became "Player of the Season" in australian A.Leauge and also get the arward for thebest goalgetter with 12 goals in season 07/08.

Joel played one game for Australia and scored a goal.

He can play as a right winger and a central forward.

I think it's a good signing and will help our attack. Let's hope he can integrate very quick and understands the way of J2-playing and will not disapear like other foreigner forwards especially from J.League

3 Kommentare:

cicciput hat gesagt…

What a great asset he is. I can't believe they don't put you among the favorite. I wish you a great season, in particular to good old Nakaharai. See you next season... in J1, ne!

richy hat gesagt…

All I can say mate is... JEALOUS!
I wish we could attract/afford a player like Griffiths!
You guys are gonna be a tough team to beat this year!
Good luck, see you guys in Round 7!

Endo hat gesagt…

thanks mates ^^
I hope you both will play a great season too. I'll cross my fingers for Kyoto at Nagoya. They got a lot of potential this year and you'll stay in J1, no doubt. I wish Gifu good luck at Kofu too. Please show us that you guys are more than green underdogs :) I bet you'll piss of some teams ;)